- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Which email clients, mobile apps and web browsers can I use to access UGAMail?
The following email clients, mobile apps and web browsers are supported:
- Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Mac Mail (latest version)
- Outlook for iOS (latest version)
- Outlook for Android (latest version)
- iPhone or iPad Mail app on iOS 11 or above (latest version)
- UGAMail portal in UGA Mobile App
- Safari app (latest version)
- Google Android browser (latest version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Google Chrome for Mac, Windows and Linux (latest version)
- Opera (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox for Mac, Windows and Linux (latest version)
- Safari for Mac (latest version)
|If you do not have one of the above clients, apps or browsers, you will need to update.|
Configuring Outlook on a desktop for UGAMail
How to: Outlook 2016 for OSX
How to: Outlook 2016 for Windows
Configuring Mobile Devices for UGAMail
UGA Mobile App:
You can also access your UGAMail through the UGA Mobile app. Open the app, tap on the UGAMail icon and enter your UGAMail credentials.