- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article explains how to change your UGAMail email alias.
Please note that this process can take up to 24 hours to go into affect.
- Head to http://myid.uga.edu/
- Click on "Change UGAMail Address" in the left column.
- Log in with your current MyID & password.
- Click on the button entitled "Create New Email." If you have already changed your alias in the past, click the "Edit" text to the last entry in the list.
- Type in the address as you would like it to appear in the "New UGAMail Address" field. Concerning this address:
- It may contain small letters and numbers, but cannot be all numbers.
- It can contain one period but no other symbols (e.g. ,:@!).
- It must be at least two and a maximum of 30 characters in length.
Please note: When logging into UGAMail, you will still need to use your myid address (email@example.com).
|Content by Label|