- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This is for:
- New employees who need a MyID.
- Returning UGA employees.
- Visit myid.uga.edu
- Click on "Faculty, staff, and others" under "Request a MyID."
- If you are not already logged into SSO, you will be taken to the SSO log-in page.
- After you have logged in to SSO with your MyID and password, you will be able to access the Request a MyID form.
- Fill out every required field (entries with asterisks). You will be prompted to enter the new employee's UGAID Number (starts with 81# and omitting the last digit) and the new employee's date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format. s UGAID Number or EMPLID number.
- Enter the new employee's personal email address as the alternate email address. This will be the email address the MyID will be sent to, and should not be an UGA email address.
- Finally, click finish. Once the MyID request has been successfully completed, the new employee will be informed of this by an email from email@example.com, sent to the email address provided on the form. The HR representative or manager requesting the MyID will also receive a confirmation/verification email when the MyID has been assigned.
|Content by Label|