- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
Office 365 ProPlus- Desktop
What is Office 365 ProPlus?
Office 365 ProPlus is a productivity suite of software that includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. It It is a user-based service that allows UGA students, faculty and staff to use the software on up to 5 computers (Windows or iOS) and on their mobile devices (Android, iOS or Windows).
Who is Eligible for Office 365 ProPlus?
UGA UGA students, faculty and staff can download the latest versions of the Office 365 ProPlus software free of charge as part of the university’s Microsoft Campus Agreement.
Once you graduate or leave UGA, you will lose access to Office 365 applications and products connected to
What Software is Available in Office 365 ProPlus?
For iOS and Windows computers: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
For Mobile Devices (available at the Android, Apple, & Microsoft App Store):
- Android: Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
- iOS: Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
- Microsoft: Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
How Do I Download My Copy of Office?
Office 365 Pro Plus can be downloaded via a web browser at:
If you are off-campus, you will need ArchPass to log in and download the software.
Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
EITS Help Desk
- 706-542-3106 (phone)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail)
- https://confluence.eits.uga.edu/display/HDSH/Chat+Service (chat)
- http://eitshelpdesk.uga.edu/ (web)
- http://www.eits.uga.edu/request (web request form)