- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
is aMyID? A MyID is a
set of account credentials (username and password) used for accessing the following UGA services (Note: Not all websites/services that require a MyID are included on this list):@uga
- @uga.edu to MyID; e.g. email@example.com)
- PAWS-Secure Wireless Network Connectivity
- , including workstations at the MLC
- Parking Services
- MyID Usernames must be 2-8 characters in length, and can contain numbers.
- MyID Usernames cannot contain special characters or punctuation.
- MyID Passwords must be at least 10 characters in length.
- You may not re-use a password you have used previously.
- Passwords must contain a combination of upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and/or special characters.
- Your password must not contain your name or user name (MyID).
Who Can Use MyID Services?
- Individuals who are affiliated with UGA (faculty/staff/student/visiting scholars) can request a MyID account at the MyID Homepage. Once the account is created, it can be used to access most services listed above (with restrictions based on your status).
- After you graduate or leave UGA, you will lose access to your MyID and all MyID-connected services after a period of time.
How to Set Up Your MyID
See the MyID FAQ
Contacting MyID Support
The EITS Help Desk provides MyID support via: