- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|More MyID Documentation|
What is a MyID?
A MyID is a set of account credentials (username and password) used for accessing the following UGA services (Note: Not all websites/services that require a MyID are included on this list):
- MyUGA Portal
- UGAMail (must add @uga.edu to MyID; e.g. email@example.com)
- PAWS-Secure Wireless Network Connectivity
- , including workstations at the MLC
- Parking Services
- Employee Self-Service (faculty/staff only)
- Student Accounts
- Online Grade Rolls (faculty only)
MyID accounts ARE NOT used for accessing the following online services:
- Administrative Systems (e.g. IMS)
- Welcome to UGA wireless network.
- MyID Usernames must be 2-8 characters in length, and can contain numbers.
- MyID Usernames cannot contain special characters or punctuation.
- MyID passwords must be changed every 6 months or the password will expire. Visit the MyID Homepage to change your current or reset a forgotten password.
- MyID Passwords must be at least 10 characters in length.
- You may not re-use a password you have used previously.
- Passwords must contain a combination of upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and/or special characters.
- Your password must not contain your name or user name (MyID).
Who Can Use MyID Services?
- Individuals who are affiliated with UGA (faculty/staff/student/visiting scholars) can request a MyID account at the MyID Homepage. Once the account is created, it can be used to access most services listed above (with restrictions based on your status).
How to Set Up Your MyID
See the MyID FAQ
Contacting MyID Support
The EITS Help Desk provides MyID support via: