This guide will walk you through how to send a message to someone with a MyID in SendFiles.
- Log into SendFiles with your MyID and MyID password. You will be sent a Duo push with no warning. If you do not use the push, there are instructions at the bottom of the log in page.
- Once logged in, click on the "Messages" tab on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you see "Send Message" Click that button.
4. Compose a message like a normal email. You will need to put in the users MyID in the "To" section. Do not put the full email address.
*If you need to attach a file to the message, you can click on the "launch the Upload Wizard" button.
5. After you have filled out the message and "To" line, click on the "Check Recipients" button. You should get a "Recipients checked OK." message at the top of the screen.
Note: If you do not get a "Recipients checked OK" message, that means the user has never signed in with their MyID and will need to do so before you can send the file.
6. You can now click "Send" and the message will be sent to the user.