To register your device:
2. Read the description and policy. Click Accept at the bottom of the page.
3. Provide your MyID and password to log in
4. Once logged in, you will see the device registration page. Scroll down to MAC Address.
5. This page automatically tries to register the network card you are using, so it will need to be changed. To do so, click Clear.
6. Once you have the MAC Address of your device, type it in the MAC Address field.
If you need technical assistance, please contact the EITS Help Desk at 706-542-3106. Please advise the Help Desk you are having issues with receiving Internet service on your device.
EITS Help Desk
Find your MAC address
Issues with in-voice game chat
Submit a Housing Network support ticket