What is Banner INB?
Banner INB (Internet Native Banner) is the administrative system behind UGA’s student information system. Banner INB is typically used by administrative offices to view and maintain data for student and financial records.
How Do I Access Banner INB?
Only authorized users may access Banner INB. Use Access requests should be made via the online user access system – CASIS: http://reg.uga.edu/facultyStaffServices/userIDRequests
Authorized users must also be using ArchPass Duo in order to log in to Banner INB.
Log in to Banner INB at https://sis-inb-prod.uga.edu.
You must be logged in to the 02 Restricted ArchPass Duo VPN group in order to view the login page.
We recommend the latest versions of desktop web browsers. Safari, Chrome and Microsoft Edge will not work with Banner INB. For Firefox, you may manually install a plugin in order to access Banner INB. This plugin is expected to be supported by Firefox until early 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Find Instructions on Using Banner INB?
The Office of the Registrar maintains instructions, including training guides, for using Banner INB.
I Can’t View the Banner INB Login Page.
First, be sure you are logged in to the 02 Restricted ArchPass Duo VPN group.
If you continue to see a blank screen, this may be an issue with your web browser.
Please note that some web browsers are restricting visitors to sites that use certain plugins for Java. Banner INB requires the use of these plugins.
Internet Explorer will work with Banner INB.
Safari, Chrome and Microsoft Edge will not work with Banner INB.
For Firefox, you may manually install a plugin in order to access Banner INB. This plugin is expected to be supported by Firefox until early 2018.
Firefox users may manually change their browser’s settings for Java in order to access Banner INB by following these steps:
- Confirm your version of Firefox. In Firefox, click on the About tab to view your browser’s version. The plugin limitation applies to version 52.0 and higher.
- If you have version 52.0 or higher, followFirefox’s instructions for installing the plugin.
- Note: For Windows, the 32-bit plugin is needed.
- Download and install the plugin.
- Note: You must have admin-rights on your laptop in order to install the plugin. If you don’t have admin-rights, please contact your department’s IT professional for assistance.
- Relaunch Firefox. Visit the Banner INB login page.
- Note: Ensure you are logged in to the 02 Restricted ArchPass Duo VPN group.
If you continue to have issues when using Firefox ESR, make sure that your Java version is no higher than 8.121. Newer versions may cause issues.
External Links and Support
- Banner Access Requests via CASIS: http://reg.uga.edu/facultyStaffServices/userIDRequests
- Banner Admin INB splash page: https://sis-inb-prod.uga.edu
- Banner Training Materials http://www.reg.uga.edu/banner_training_materials